Where is Heaven?

| March 11, 2009

Interviewer: You find talking to humans fun?
God: I love to communicate with people, but I will admit “fun” isn’t the word to describe every aspect of it. It can often be hard work.
Interviewer: So who are these “agents” You referred to?
God: There are two general classes of agents that help Me in My work: angels and spirits. Angels are supernatural beings of many sorts with various functions. Spirits are former or future spirits of humans who have or will spend time on earth in a human body. Although they lack some of the power of angels, they have a greater understanding of mankind.
Interviewer: Fascinating!
God: Glad you think so.
Interviewer: I assume these all live in Heaven. Where exactly is that?
God: They all dwell in the spiritual dimension where Heaven is located right now.
Interviewer: You say right now as though that is going to change.
God: It will, somewhat.
Interviewer: And how is that?
God: Eventually Heaven will come to earth.
Interviewer: This is extremely intriguing. What exactly do You mean by “come to earth”?
God: In the course of time, I will transform the earth’s surface into a paradise that will surpass even the original Garden of Eden in beauty. Then upon that paradise will descend a city of enormous dimensions. Those who live there will not be confined to living within it, but will be able to travel throughout all the physical and spiritual realms. The beauty of this city will be unsurpassed.
Interviewer: When will this happen?
God: Over a thousand years from now.
Interviewer: Good Lord, that is a terribly long time to wait!
God: Nice of you to call Me good!
Interviewer: Yes, well, of course that is just an expression. First time I have used that when I actually was talking to the good Lord. But I must say that is a long time to wait.
God: You don’t have to wait to live there, but it will be over a thousand years before it comes to earth.
Interviewer: So this … this city, is going to be Heaven?
God: It is part of Heaven-the central core, so to speak. But it is by no means the be all and end all of Heaven.
Interviewer: It seems You are not telling the full story.
God: It would be impossible to tell the full story here, but I will tell you more about it in a later interview.
Interviewer: A later interview?
God: Yes. We’ve just made a start here. There is still much to cover. You didn’t think you could confine an interview with God to just one sitting, did you?
Interviewer: Why I … I mean, I never really considered that You would consent to this first interview, let alone come back for another. I am very pleasantly surprised.
God: Life is full of surprises, and I am glad this one was enjoyable.
Interviewer: Then on behalf of my readers, if I ever have any, let me say thank You.
God: You are more than welcome. And I look forward to covering all sorts of issues with you.
Interviewer: It has been a pleasure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment