What does God look like?

| March 7, 2009

Interviewer: You said you are a spirit. Does that mean You don’t have human-like features such as a head, legs, arms, etc.?
God: I created man in My likeness, but the part of man that is particularly My likeness is the spirit that dwells within his body. I can and do manifest Myself in the bodily likeness of a man, but I am not limited to that.
Interviewer: So when we see works of art where You are depicted similar to how Jupiter or Zeus of the old Grecian or Roman mythology were depicted, then this is somewhat right?
God: I have never posed for an earthly portrait, but some have seen Me on occasion in a human manifestation. So that sort of representation comes pretty close to how you could imagine Me. But in reality, I would like it if people could get past the human concept and come to understand Me more spiritually.
Interviewer: How would one do that?
God: By seeking to understand My Words to mankind rather than engaging in debate over My appearance and nature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment